Saturday, April 25, 2009

Let's try this out.

So this is a stop-motion animation I made a few months ago. It was an assignment for my 3D class this semester, Body in Time. The assignment was to depict the progression of time from now to then. Or then to now. Or something like that? Anyhoo, I'd already posted this on Youtube and Facebook, but it seems like an easy test-post, and it also lays the base for my final project in both 2D/narration and 3D (I'm doublin' it up,) a stop-motion narrative in which an object changes, depicting said change.... but in a much cooler way than that sounds.

I'm hoping my next one will be of a better photographic quality. I'm also going to be a wee bit ambitious and do it outside in changing scenery (depending on the idea, which I'm currently formulating.) We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment