Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just a few lil' things.

Thought I'd post a couple things I've done in the realm of drawing lately... nothing major, just fooling around, but I rather liked the result. First, a series for an exercise in my drawing class - the first one was based off a vignette of an older drawing, then each successive version based off the previous. The materials choices were part of the exercise, save for the ink. In order, excluding the vignette the first is based off:












Second is a minor work that came from screwing around after I found a syringe and decided to draw with it. I'll call it "Bullet."

















I can't figure out this blasted blogging contraption, so the layout of text/image here is bound to be screwy.


Also, I am working on a short stop-motion film (like 3-5 minutes, maybe), and one of the sequences involves a succession of posters depicting shoes walking. So I put the poster images into GIF format for shits n' giggles.... fun to watch, yay flashing colors! (if it works, if not, screw technology.)




No comments:

Post a Comment